-After five years of partnering up, GMR Marketing and Experience Worldwide has aannounced formal merger in the UK under the GMR name, effective immediately.
-This year, the One Show wants you to make “advertising history” by the way and deadline is encroaching, FYI. link
-The ADC and DDB New York have collaborated on Young Guns 12. See your committee below (link):
Menno Kluin (YG6): Executive Creative Director, Deutsch / YG12 Chair
- Jordan Bruner (YG11): Animation Director, Passion Pictures
- Romain Laurent (YGX): Photographer
- Joe Johnson (YG11): Composer / Sound designer, Felt Not Heard
- Nicole Jacek (YG8): Creative Director, NJ(L.A.)™
- Julia Neumann (YG7): Creative Director & Copywriter, Freelance
- Jamie Carreiro (YG11): Director of Innovation, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners NY
- Juan Carlos Pagan (YG11): Head of Design, DDB NY
- Julie Glassberg (YG9): Photographer
-Global production company B-Reel has appointed Andy Williams as managing director/executive producer in New York.
–Aardman Animations’s Digital, the creators of Wallace and Gromit, in association with UK Music and the Intellectual Property Office launched Music Inc., music App