If you’re looking to be jealous or to gloat (if you’re high on the list), SF Bay Area media blogger Rich Lieberman posted a list of the top 50 salaries of Bay Area media types.
>UPDATE 5/09: TVSpy was reminded by a credible source this morning, these figures may be way off, given our source doesn’t reveal his source. So take them in and talk amongst yourselves about them accordingly.
Topping the list are FOX owned station anchors Frank Somerville and Julie Haener who make the same amount: $525,000. Near the bottom? Veteran KRON anchors Darya Folsom at 47, Catherine Heenan at 48 and Viki Liviakis at 49, who reportedly makes $125,000.
Here’s the top ten rundown. Click here for the complete list:
1. Frank Somerville/KTVU: $525,000
2. Julie Haener/KTVU: $525,000
3. Dan Ashley/KGO-TV: $515,000
4. Cheryl Jennings: KGO-TV: $450,000
5. Ken Bastida: KPIX: $450, 500
6. Raj Mathai: KNTV, (NBC Bay Area): $425,000
7. Jessica Agurrie: KNTV: $425,000
8. Allen Martin: KPIX $415,000
9. Larry Beil/KGO-TV: $411, 500
10. Veronica De La Cruz: KPIX: $400,000