This week, WRNN has two openings available. The station is looking for a “one man band” reporter to cover Long Island, N.Y. and New Jersey, and it’s also hiring an executive producer in Rye Brook, N.Y. WNET needs a director of distribution operations, and Eye Opener TV is seeking a head comedy writer for its morning news and variety show. Get all the details below, and find more local TV gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Reporter WRNN (Rye Brook, NY)
- Executive Producer WRNN (Rye Brook, NY)
- Head Comedy Writer Eye Opener TV (Dallas, TX)
- Director of Distribution Operations WNET (New York, NY)
- Senior Reporter Public Insight Network (Saint Paul, MN)
For more job listings, go to the Mediabistro job board, and to post a job, visit our employer page. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.