This week, WHBQ is looking for a vice president/general sales manager, while WNET is on the hunt for a media sales representative. WRC-TV is hiring a web editor, and WRNN is still looking for an overnight videographer. Take a look at these jobs and more below, and find additional local TV gigs on mediabistro.com.
- VP/General Sales Manager WHBQ (Memphis, TN)
- Media Sales Representative WNET (New York, NY)
- Web Editor WRC (Washington, DC)
- Videographer – Overnight WRNN (New York, NY)
- Writer/Producer Oliver Productions (Washington, DC)