The man accused of shooting into Memphis Fox affiliate WHBQ in May was in court on Tuesday morning.
Jarrad Nathan, 26, has already had his case continued three times as the court waits for the outcome of his mental evaluations. The evaluations were requested in May, June, July, and August. Each request has since been continued.
Nathan faces charges of aggravated assault and reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon. He is accused of firing a single shot into WHBQ in May, before barricading himself inside a neighboring restaurant.
“If this is the attention that my son is drawing, then his momma is going to get him some help today,” said Marsha McKinney, Nathan’s mom. “We are going to do a lot of praying.”
Two weeks after the shooting incident, CBS affiliate WREG said it spoke with Nathan’s sister who said he was shot 7 times last year and that is when things quickly spiraled out of control.
He is currently being held on a $275,000 bond. His next court date is October 24.