This week, The Weather Channel is hiring a senior broadcast/digital news writer, while VH1 is seeking an executive integrated producer. Nickelodeon needs a digital video coordinator, and Nexstar Broadcasting is on the hunt for a digital marketing services specialist. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Broadcast/Digital News Writer The Weather Channel (New York, NY)
- Executive Integrated Producer, Consumer Marketing VH1 (New York, NY)
- Digital Video Coordinator Nickelodeon (New York, NY)
- Digital Marketing Services Specialist Nexstar Broadcasting (Wilkes Barre, PA)
- Senior Director, Production Operations NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.