The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
This week, NBCUniversal is hiring a manager of portfolio network partnerships, as well as a manager of network partnerships. Meanwhile, Weigel Broadcasting Co. is seeking a writer, and HGTV is on the hunt for a convergence online editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Manager, Portfolio Network Partnerships NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Manager, Network Partnerships NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Writer Weigel Broadcasting (Chicago, IL)
- Convergence Online Editor HGTV (Knoxville, TN)
- Social Media Coordinator – The Splat Nickelodeon Digital (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVSpy job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVSpy pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.