This week, NBCUniversal has several openings available. The network is hiring a senior producer for All In With Chris Hayes, a segment producer for The Ed Schultz Show and a line producer for Weekends With Alex Witt. It also needs a producer for a business show on NECN and a manager of program strategy at E!. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Producer, All In With Chris Hayes NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Segment Producer, The Ed Schultz Show NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Line Producer, Weekends With Alex Witt NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Producer, Business Show – NECN NBCUniversal (Newton, MA)
- Manager, Program Strategy – E! NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.