The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
This week, Fox News is hiring a special events producer, and The Weather Channel needs an on-air promotions writer/producer. Meanwhile, Bloomberg is seeking a head of strategic content partnerships, as well as a technical director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Special Events Producer Fox News (Washington, NY)
- On-Air Promotions Writer/Producer The Weather Channel (Atlanta, GA)
- Head of Strategic Content Partnerships Bloomberg (London, UK)
- Technical Director Bloomberg (New York, NY)
- Director of Programming MHz Networks Corp (District of Columbia, VA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.