This week, CNBC is hiring a segment producer for Fast Money, and Comcast needs a producer editor. Meanwhile, NBCUniversal is seeking a digital content manager for LXTV and COZI TV, as well as a finance manager. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Segment Producer CNBC (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Producer Editor Comcast (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Content Manager NBCUniversal (New York, NY)
- Finance Manager NBCUniversal (Denver, CO)
- Senior Producer, Original Video Washington Post (Washington, DC)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.