This week, C-SPAN is hiring a programming representative, while Fox News needs a digital product manager. Meanwhile, CNBC is seeking a publicist, and Nickelodeon is on the hunt for a community engagement coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Programming Representative C-SPAN (Los Angeles, CA)
- Digital Product Manager Fox News (New York, NY)
- Publicist CNBC (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Community Engagement Coordinator Nickelodeon (Remote)
- Technical Operator Bloomberg (London, UK)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.