The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
This week, C-SPAN is hiring a producer/videojournalist to produce coverage for Campaign 2016, while CCTV-America is seeking a business news producer. Meanwhile, One America News Network is looking for a White House correspondent, and CNBC Business News is seeking a quantitative data analyst. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Producer/Videojournalist – Part-Time C-SPAN (Washington, DC)
- Business News Producer CCTV-America (Washington, DC)
- White House Correspondent One America News Network (Washington, DC)
- Quantitative Data Analyst CNBC Business News (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Anchor/Multimedia Journalist Meredith Corporation (Greenville, SC)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.