The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
This week, Fox Business Network is looking for a primetime booker, while Bravo is on the hunt for a vice president of digital strategy and business development. Oxygen is hiring a director of sales research, and NBC Universal is seeking a freelance rights and clearances administrator. Get the details on these jobs and more below, and find additional television opportunities on mediabistro.com.
- Booker, FBN Primetime Fox Business Network (New York, NY)
- Director, Sales Research Oxygen (New York, NY)
- Video Editor Here Media (New York, NY)
- Vice President, Digital Strategy & Business Development Bravo (New York, NY)
- Rights & Clearances Administrator – Freelance NBC Universal (New York, NY)