The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
Eight of the authors on this Sunday’s New York Times Best Seller list have appeared on Good Morning America. And a ninth, Jeffrey Toobin, used to work there. Of the authors, two are on the fiction list, four are on the non-fiction list and two others are in the advice category.
• Patricia Cornwell — “Book of the Dead”
• Alice Sebold — “The Almost Moon”
• Stephen Colbert — “I Am America (And So Can You!)”
• Clarence Thomas — “My Grandfather’s Son”
• Carolyn Jessop — “Escape”
• Tony Dungy — “Quiet Strength”
• Joel Osteen — “Become a Better You”
• Dr. Memhet Oz and Dr. Michael Roizen — “You: Staying Young: The Owner’s Manual for Extending Your Warranty”
Apparently, Slash of Guns ‘n Roses fame wasn’t available. His autobiography debuted in 8th place on the non-fiction list.