With the latest GOP debate on Fox Business Network this evening, it seems like every publication in America is featuring FBN in some capacity. We already interviewed Trish Regan about tonight’s early debate and TVNewser’s Mark Joyella will be live blogging the debate. In addition to our coverage, check out other features from across the media landscape:
- USA Today sees the debate as a “turning point” for the network, citing Roger Ailes changing the lineup last June and the addition of a second debate. “We’re pro-capitalists,” Neil Cavuto told the paper.
- The L.A. Times has a feature in which Cavuto says things might get crazy tonight. “Some of them [GOP candidates] are going to throw grenades. It’s possible some of them are going to throw grenades at us. Even if Mother Teresa were asking questions they’d throw them at her,” Cavuto told the Times.
- The State features a story in which Maria Bartiromo says the time of one-liners is over for the 2016 presidential candidates.
- Elle magazine discusses Regan and Sandra Smith being the first female duo to moderate a presidential debate.
- Politico says tonight’s moderators plan to get aggressive.
- The Post and Courier has an article about the FBN moderators wanting to eat at Husk.
- Regan was even featured on last night’s Entertainment Tonight along with her kids.