Fox Business Network continued to see its ratings grow across multiple dayparts during the first quarter of 2017.
In the business day time period (M-F, 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.), FBN was up +58 percent in total viewers compared to Q1 2016 and up +237 percent from Q1 2015.
Here’s a look at ratings for Q1 2017, beginning with Business Day which saw a total viewer win by FBN and a demo win by CNBC:
Business Day (M-F, 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Fox Business: 212,000 total viewers / 31,000 A25-54
- CNBC: 183,000 total viewers / 35,000 A25-54
In total day viewing CNBC had the edge on FBN:
Total Day (Mon – Sun, 6 a.m. – 6 a.m.)
- CNBC: 143,000 total viewers
- Fox Business: 139,000 total viewers
CNBC also took the lucrative prime time hours:
Prime Time (Mon – Sun, 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.):
- CNBC: 306,000 total viewers
- Fox Business: 123,000 total viewers