The Lost Remote newsletter brings you the the best in streaming news, from staffing changes to premiere dates to trailers—to the latest platform moves. Sign up today.
The 32 athletes in the running for the Madden NFL 12 cover were announced Monday on SportsNation.
Pardon me while I get my Jay Bilas on for a second while analyzing this bracket:
- Danny Woodhead is not only the New England Patriots representative, but he’s a #4 seed? America, don’t let him win. Please.
- I’m not the biggest Tim Tebow fan, but he’s way too low at #11. Touchdown Jesus = sales.
- Jordan Gross? Yikes, the Carolina Panthers stink.
- I’m calling it now: Darren McFadden will upset Phillip Rivers.
- Mark Sanchez as a #5 seed could make a run all the way to the finals.
- The 12th Man in Seattle? Why not just put Pete Carroll on the cover?
- Carlos who?
The simple fact that I just broke down the Madden bracket is proof that it’s going to be a long year if this lockout impacts the 2011 NFL season.