LinkedIn rejiggered the specialties in the directory for its LinkedIn Marketing Partner Program to make it easier for brands to find the right partners for the solutions they seek.
The updated list of specialties is:
- Audiences: Partners for audiences enable you to bring your data or a partner’s data into Campaign Manager to enhance LinkedIn’s native targeting facets.
- Campaign Management: The right partner for campaign management will help you get started, scale efficiently and improve the return on your spend. And, with self-service partners, you’ll gain functionality such as cross-channel management, rule-based management and account-based marketing.
- Content and Creative: From narratives, white papers and videos to individual posts, these experts will deliver you content and creative on time and in-budget. And, by mentioning the marketing partner community, you’ll get preferred rates.
- Insights: Partners for insights will uncover the information you need to build informed content and campaigns for LinkedIn.
- Lead Generation: Adding a partner for lead generation to the mix may be the fastest and easiest way to get immediate value. These partners will automatically route leads to the platform of your choice, saving you time from manually downloading lists and enabling sales to follow up quickly.
- Page Management: Partners for page management can streamline activities across social channels, reducing the time and resources needed to maintain an effective publishing strategy.
- Reporting and ROI: Partners for reporting and ROI build robust reporting for LinkedIn alongside all your other marketing programs to show a holistic view of campaign performance data and visualize return on investment.
Partner marketing lead Kaitlin Bellay wrote in a blog post, “As global events have changed the way we work, this community is here to help you rise to new challenges, stay productive, remove barriers to good work and build resilience for your business. Today, we’re announcing updates to specialties—how you work with our partners—which will make it easier for you to find the right solutions for your marketing on LinkedIn.”