Tuned was released for iOS in April, when it was described in its iTunes App Store listing as, “A private space where you and your significant other can just be yourselves. With Tuned, you can be as mushy, quirky and silly as you are together in person, even when you’re apart. Creatively express your love, share your mood, exchange music and build a digital scrapbook of your special moments.”
Product lead Sunita Mohanty detailed the updates in a blog post.
Be present with each other
- Set your moods so that you can stay tuned in to how you’re both feeling throughout the day without having to ask.
- Exchange notes, voice messages, cards, stickers and music to effortlessly show your romantic side and connect with your partner on a deeper level.
- Take couple’s challenges to learn new things about each other and have some fun.
Celebrate your past
- Reminisce on all your shared artifacts, like photos and milestones.
- Turn your favorite memories into a highlights video you can share with friends and family if you’d like.
Look forward to your future
- Add important dates in your relationship (like birthdays and anniversaries).
- Create shared lists for all special moments big and small (like bucket lists, date night ideas and inside jokes).
Tuned is only available in Canada and the U.S., and only for iOS.