Brandweek will feature live discussions with marketing pros at ULTA Beauty, Converse, UPS and more. Meet us in Miami Sept. 11–14 to boost your business and elevate your brand.
The BBC is teaming up with Twitter to livestream five special events in the run-up to the U.K. general election June 8.
The following specials will be livestreamed and available via bbcelection.twitter.com (all times BST):
- May 31, 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: BBC Election Debate 2017
- June 2: BBC One Question Time Leaders Special
- June 4: BBC One Question Time Leaders Special
- June 6: Newsbeat Youth Debate
- June 8: Election Night Results Special
The debate will be moderated by Mishal Husain and will feature senior spokespeople from the seven major political parties:
- Conservative Home Secretary Amber Rudd
- Labour, to be determined
- Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron
- UKIP leader Paul Nuttall
- SNP deputy leader Angus Robertson
- Green Party co-leader Caroline Lucas
- Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood
The June 2 BBC One Question Time Leaders Special will feature Prime Minister Theresa May and Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn, while the June 4 edition will feature Farron...