The Toronto Raptors bested the defending champions the Golden State Warriors in the 2019 National Basketball Association Finals, but who came out on top on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
Social marketing firm Unmetric examined its cross-channel reports for the two NBA Finals clubs from June 1 through 13, and it found that:
- The Warriors topped all three platforms in audience size.
- The Raptors swept highest growth and highest engagement across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- The Warriors were the more prolific posters on Facebook, while the Raptors topped Twitter and Instagram in activity.
- The Warriors had the most likes across all three platforms.
- The Warriors also had the most comments on Facebook and Instagram, while Twitter went to Toronto.