Thanks to our new partnership with the Inside Network, we’re now able to present you with harder-hitting data and reports. As an example, the June 2011 edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible: The Comprehensive Guide to Market Your Brand, Company, Product, or Service Inside Facebook is now available.
The Facebook Marketing Bible has enabled thousands of marketers, social application developers, publishers, and entrepreneurs to navigate and get the most out of the increasingly sophisticated marketing opportunities on Facebook.
The web edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible is comprised of detailed resource pages, comprehensive how-to guides, and case studies analyzing today’s most successful marketing and advertising campaigns on Facebook.
In addition, we are pleased to announce that through June 30th all customers who purchase the Facebook Marketing Bible will also receive a free $25 Facebook advertising credit, courtesy of the social network (see terms).
Now that Facebook is nearing the 700 million monthly active user mark, there’s never been a better time to reach your target audience through marketing on Facebook.
The June 2011 edition includes updated coverage of the following topics:
- Commenting for Facebook marketers, a guide that shows you how to make the most out of public, and highly visible, conversations with your fans on Facebook.
- Bringing the storefront to your Facebook page, a breakdown of key features for storefront applications that bring sales transactions directly to your page.
- Our guide to the Facebook send button that details Facebook’s latest addition to its social plugins.
- Facebook applications versus offsite integrations and what works best for marketing your business or brand.
- Our detailed style and strategy guide to Facebook’s like button that helps you identify the right design for your off-Facebook content site.
- An overview of graph application programming interface metatags and how they enable you to maximize the value of your implemented like buttons.
- Facebook applications, social plugins, connect and instant personalization — details on how to use the wide variety of options available for engaging Facebook users
- Updates to Facebook questions, and how recent changes to this user-facing feature will affect your approach to brand marketing through this no-cost channel.
- Strategies to help you navigate Facebook’s recent major page redesign, whether you’re representing a major brand, small business, or public figure.
- Facebook’s expanding options for advertisers, and how any advertiser can get more from new features like sponsored stories, self-specified landing tabs, and more.
- The latest featured Facebook’s campaigns that show you how other brands are testing Facebook’s evolving marketing opportunities.
- New frontiers in brand and performance marketing on Facebook, including opportunities within social games.
- Facebook places and deals, the company’s evolving location-based feature that presents new marketing opportunities for businesses both on and offline.
- Facebook groups, a new way for users to connect and collaborate with others who share their interests and affiliations, and new ideas for marketing with groups on Facebook.
- Facebook’s latest advertising guidelines updates and what they mean for advertisers throughout the ecosystem.
- Audience growth and engagement, including best practices for holding on to fans, keeping marketing channels open, and re-engaging your audience on Facebook.
- Plus, comprehensive walks Facebook’s tools for advertisers, web content publishers, and page administrators.
Learn more about the June 2011 edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible at FacebookMarketingBible.com.