Upgrade your sales funnel with expert insight at Commerceweek, Feb. 28-29. Broaden your audience with improved data technology and a seamless purchase experience. Register now at 50% off.
The Ninth Annual Shorty Awards will be presented in a ceremony at the PlayStation Theater in New York’s Times Square April 23, and more winners in the brands and organizations categories were revealed Friday.
The Shorty Awards—which “recognize individuals and organizations producing great content on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine and the rest of the social web”—will also livestream the April 23 ceremony.
The 2017 winners in the brands and organizations categories announced Friday—entry name, followed by producers—are:
- Best Cultural Institution, Winner: The Met 360ø Project, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Best Cultural Institution, Shorty Audience Honor: #mfaConservation, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Best Consumer Brand, Winner: Cricket Wireless, Cricket Wireless
- Best Consumer Brand, Shorty Audience Honor: Fender Flea Jazz Bass?, Fender Musical Instruments
- Best in Auto, Winner: Audi—The Comeback, SapientRazorfish, Audi
- Best in Auto, Gold: ZeroQueue, DigitasLBi Paris, Nissan France
- Best in Auto, Shorty Audience Honor: PewDiePie—My New Car II, DigitasLBi...