The multi-course dinner party will kick off on the magazine’s Instagram account at 4:30 p.m. ET and raise money for nonprofit fund The Lee Initiative. Each course will be hosted by a different Bon Appetit editor, along with chefs, food creators and celebrity guests.
The schedule follows (all times ET):
- 4:30: Kickoff with Adam Rapoport and Ed Lee.
- 5:15: Drinks with Alex Delany and Ezra Koenig.
- 6:00: Soup with Christina Chaey and Bowen Yang.
- 6:45: Appetizer with Andy Baraghani and Kiernan Shipka.
- 7:30: Main with Carla Lalli Music and DeAndre Jordan.
- 8:15: Dessert with Claire Saffitz and Jonathan Van Ness,
Saffitz will also appear on an exclusive episode of TakeABreak on Instagram Friday, inviting viewers into her kitchen as she bakes a babkallah.
Instagram said, “The restaurant and food industries are facing immense challenges right now, and supporting them is critical to the well-being of entrepreneurs, communities and the economy. We remain committed to small businesses as they fight to stay open and shift online, and we’ll continue to explore new ways to support them.”