We’re hours away from Super Bowl XLIX, and there’s a good chance that you will be watching the game with a chicken wing in one hand and a Twitter-loaded device in the other. We can’t help you with the former, but we can help get you set for the latter.
- The official hashtag is #SB49
- When making Deflategate or Tom Brady references, make sure to include @Patriots
- When making 12th Man or Beast Mode references, make sure to include @Seahawks
- Just as it did for Thanksgiving games, Twitter has set up a central #SB49 hub: https://twitter.com/hashtag/SB49
- If you miss a big moment, it is worth following @NFL, which, with support from Draft Kings (@DraftKings), Ford (@FordTrucks), Pizza Hut (@pizzahut), and Disney (@DisneyPictures), will be tweeting the best highlights immediately following plays
- NBC is broadcasting this year’s game. The NBC Sports crew has displayed its social savvy all season, and especially in the lead-up to tonight’s game. @SNFonNBCwill provide real-time news and photos along with #MySuperBowlPick content from celebrities. For in-depth stats, @ProFootballTalk and@NBCSports will post news and information on the game, and behind-the-scenes content from PFT Live