When it comes to social television, there are many big shows that drive engagement. But Shareablee, a social analytics platform, is dedicated to measuring total network social actions month to month for Lost Remote. For April, their top 3 social networks were ESPN, ABC, and Telemundo.
Their rankings include all television shows and the main network brand accounts under the network. In April, there were a total of 619 million social across across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and YouTube (excluding views). There was a 3 percent total decrease in actions from March to April, due mainly to a decrease of action on Facebook. Video views, which make up 28 percent of the overall actions, remained flat month to month.
Top 5 Shows By Engagement
- SportsCenter (ESPN): 88.2 million actions
- NBA (ESPN): 19.9 million actions
- El Señor de los Cielos (Telemundo): 11.2 million actions
- Good Morning America (ABC): 10.6 million actions
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC): 8.4 million actions