CMO of Playing in the 12%, The World is Waiting For You

Did you know that if you’re thinking about your entire life, most people can only actually remember 12% of their memories? According to Arjan Dijk, CMO of, that is because only 12% of your brain is consciously available, leaving 88% subconsciously available and triggered by moments.

The Business of Marketing

Don't miss The Business of Marketing, a new series featuring leading c-suite executives sharing insights on the importance of leveraging the intersectionality of marketing, finance, technology, HR and the boardroom to drive business growth. Tune in. Nadine Dietz is chief community officer at Adweek and host of the CMO Moves podcast.