The Blood & Roses Series Box Set by Callie Hart continues to lead the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 24, 2015
1. The Blood & Roses Series Box Set by Callie Hart: “Zeth Mayfair’s never been troubled by morals before. As one of Seattle’s most dangerous, feared men, he’s always carried out the jobs he’s sent on without a second thought. Drugs? Guns? Dirty money? They’re all fair game. But girls? Girls are another matter entirely.”
2. Cannon: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige: “Our history is complicated. But my family thinks he’s the perfect solution to my problem. A scandal has thrown me into the limelight, and I’ll be screwed if I don’t stay on the straight and narrow. Now, Hendrix’s new job is making sure I behave.”
3. Double Dragons: BBW Paranormal Romance by Terry Bolryder: “Draven and Ran are dragon shifters, the fire-breathing enforcers of the shifter world. The ones they call when things go wrong. Strong, sexy and wealthy, the only thing the two partners are missing is a mate to share it all with. But that’s tricky in the dragon world and after years of searching, the dragons have basically given up. That is, until a sexy, reckless human librarian lands in their path during a mission.”
4. Serving HIM Vol. 5: Alpha Billionaire by M.S. Parker: “As Aleena Davison finds herself falling deeper in love with her boss, Dominic Snow, her feelings leave her open to the malicious nature of socialite Penelope Rittenour. More than anything, Aleena wants to know where she stands with Dominic, but something else seems to be occupying his mind lately. She just hopes it isn’t someone else.”
5. Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Gracia Williams: “Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)”
6. Beat by Vi Keeland: “At fifteen, his poster hung on my bedroom wall. At twenty-five his body hovered over mine. Every girl’s fantasy became my reality. I was dating a rockstar. Yet I was slowly falling for another man. The problem was–the two men–they shared a tour bus.”
7. Insatiable by J.D. Hawkins: “It’s not cocky when you’ve got the goods to back it up. Lust-maker. Pleasure giver. Fantasy creator. I can blow your mind in five seconds flat — but trust me, you’ll want this to last all night.”
8. Desired by Dragons: BBW Paranormal Romance by Terry Bolryder: “Drake and Quill are dragon shifters, the big bad protectors of the shifter world, tasked with missions no one else can handle. Though hot, rich and capable, their partnership is held back by their sometimes clashing personalities. When they save a curvy woman named Tara from drowning, they may have just found the one thing they can agree on. They want her. Forever.”
9. What He Commits by Hannah Ford: “Twenty-one-year-old law student Charlotte Holloway isn’t the type of girl to lust after things she can’t have. But when she starts working for the sexy and mysterious Noah Cutler, Charlotte can’t help but dream about the gorgeous billionaire, even though she knows it’s just a fantasy. Men like Noah – gorgeous, dark, and driven– usually aren’t interested in women like her.”
10. The Atlantis Gene: A Thriller by A.G. Riddle: “70,000 years ago, the human race almost went extinct. We survived, but no one knows how. Until now. The countdown to the next stage of human evolution is about to begin, and humanity might not survive this time.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 24, 2015