This week, ABRAMS is hiring an editorial assistant, and Oxford University Press needs a publicist. Meanwhile, Penguin Random House is seeking a community manager for TasteBook.com, as well as a senior director of inventory for its publishing operations group. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editorial Assistant ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Publicist Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Community Manager, TasteBook.com Penguin Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Director, Inventory Penguin Random House Publishing Operations (New York, NY)
- Commissioning Editor – Engineering Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.