LinkedIn unveiled its 2018 Top Voices for Marketing and Social Media Tuesday.
The professional network said it measured activity from September 2017 through mid-September of this year, factoring in engagement (including comments and reshares) with original content and relative follower growth. LinkedIn and Microsoft employees were excluded from the list.
LinkedIn added that its Top Voices are 84 times more likely to respond to comments or reply to other members’ posts, and they received an average of twice as many comments, five times more likes and three times more shares on their posts, articles and videos.
The 2018 Top Voices for Marketing and Social Media are:
- Allen Gannett, author and entrepreneur, Skyword
- Neil Patel, founder, Neil Patel Digital
- Shama Hyder, founder and CEO, Zen Media
- Tom Goodwin, executive vice president and head of innovation, Zenith Media
- Goldie Chan, founder, Warm Robots
- Kat Gordon, founder, The 3% Movement
- Richard Shotton, head of behavioral science, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Kristin Gallucci, brand and marketing strategist, Covet
- Natalie Riso, content marketing strategist, Studio71
- Jill Rowley, chief growth officer, Marketo