Despite the fact that not every Facebook user has access to its new graph search feature, sadly including yours truly, a Tumblr meme poking fun at the unlikely results of some searches already exists in the form of Actual Facebook Graph Searches.
Our five favorite searches chronicled in Actual Facebook Graph Searches — names obscured to protect the innocent (or guilty) — were:
- Married people who like prostitutes.
- Spouses of married people who like Ashley Madison.
- Islamic men interested in men who live in Tehran, Iran.
- Current employers of people who like racism.
- Single women who live nearby and who are interested in men and like getting drunk.
Readers: How many of you are editing your likes right now?