There will be a different theme each night from Tuesday (May 5) through Saturday (May 9), with donations going to organizations across entertainment, food and healthcare that have been impacted by Covid-19.
In addition, TikTok will match user donations via its newly released Donation Stickers through May 27, up to $10 million.
The schedule follows, starting at 8 p.m. ET each day:
- Tuesday, #AlwaysLearning: Brady and Anna O’Brien support educators via the National PTA.
- Wednesday, #HealthHeroes: Aoki, the D’Amelio family and Jabbowockeez will support those on the front lines of the battle versus Covid-19 via the CDC Foundation.
- Thursday, #FamilyTime: Terry Crews, Addison Easterling and their respective families will back Meals on Wheels and No Kid Hungry.
- Friday, #FoodFam: Tabitha Brown and De Laurentiis support restaurant workers via the James Beard Foundation and National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
- Saturday, #MusicMatters: Cabello, Chenoweth and Mandel support the creative community through The Actors Fund and MusiCares.