Facebook, Twitter and Instagram were outposts of Dub Nation in January, as the Golden State Warriors shined in social marketing firm Unmetric’s analysis of National Basketball Association teams for the month.
The Warriors led all three social networks in likes, and also spurred the most comments on Facebook and led Instagram in audience size.
- The Los Angeles Lakers maintained their hold on largest audience size on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Houston Rockets were tops in Facebook growth in January, while the Milwaukee Bucks paced Twitter and Instagram was led by the Dallas Mavericks.
- The Bucks led Facebook in engagement, while the Minnesota Timberwolves did so on Twitter and Instagram was paced by the Lakers.
- The Rockets led Facebook in posts for the month, the Denver Nuggets were the top tweeters and the most prolific NBA team on Instagram was the Phoenix Suns.
- The Lakers drew the most comments on Twitter, while the Rockets did so on Instagram.