The NWHL will produce 16 regular season games, the 2019 NWHL All-Star Game and the Isobel Cup Playoffs exclusively for Twitter and available to logged-in and logged-out users free-of-charge via @NWHL.
Twitter and the league will collaborate on marketing and promotion, and the livestreamed games will include advertising packages with television-style spots.
The NWHL said the 2018 Isobel Cup Final between the Metropolitan Riveters and Buffalo Beauts had more than 900,000 viewers on Twitter, while the 2018 NWHL All-Star Game tallied 580,000.
The Twitter NWHL Game of the Week schedule follows (all times ET):
- Oct. 6, 5 p.m., Metropolitan at Minnesota Whitecaps
- Oct. 13, 1:30 p.m., Connecticut Whale at Buffalo
- Oct. 20, 2 p.m. Minnesota at Metropolitan (Prudential Center)
- Oct. 27, 7:30 p.m., Buffalo at Minnesota
- Nov. 18, 2 p.m., Connecticut at Metropolitan
- Nov. 25, 2 p.m., Connecticut at Metropolitan
- Dec. 1, 7:30 p.m., Boston Pride at Minnesota
- Dec. 9, 2 p.m., Boston at Metropolitan
- Dec. 29, 2 p.m., Minnesota at Buffalo (Key Bank Arena)
- Jan. 5, 1:30 p.m., Boston at Buffalo
- Jan. 12, 1:30 p.m., Metropolitan at Buffalo
- Jan. 19, 7:30 p.m., Connecticut at Minnesota
- Jan. 26, 1:30 p.m., Boston at Buffalo
- Feb. 2, 2 p.m., Buffalo at Metropolitan
- Feb. 9 and 10, NWHL All-Star Weekend (times and location TBA)
- Feb. 24, 3 p.m., Boston at Connecticut
- March 3, 3 p.m., Buffalo at Metropolitan
- March 9 through 17, Isobel Cup Playoffs (times and locations TBA)