The Houston Rockets posted the highest growth among National Basketball Association teams on Facebook from Oct. 16 through 31, while Twitter was paced by the Milwaukee Bucks and the Los Angeles Lakers led Instagram.
- The Golden State Warriors produced the most engagement on Facebook, while the Boston Celtics did so on Twitter and the Lakers led Instagram.
- The Lakers had the largest audience size on Facebook and Twitter, while the Instagram crown went to the Warriors.
- The Warriors were also the most prolific posters on Facebook and Instagram, while the Bucks were the top tweeters.
- The Warriors led Facebook and Instagram in likes, while the Twitter crown went to the Lakers.
- The Lakers drew the most comments on Facebook and Twitter, while the Warriors did so on Instagram.