But first “The Week Ahead” from MSNBC’s dynamic duo Domenico Montanaro and Andy Gross…
• NBC’s Meet the Press: Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY); Governor Mitch Daniels (R-IN); Michele Norris, NPR’s “All Things Considered”; Dan Balz, Washington Post; Ed Gillespie, Former Counselor to President Bush; Anita Dunn, Former Communications Director to President Obama.
• CBS’s Face the Nation: An interview with House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi; Senator Joe Lieberman (I-CT).
• ABC’s This Week:
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL); Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) Majority Whip; Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) Minority Whip.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Terence Smith, former PBS media correspondent; Alicia Shepard, ombudsman for NPR.
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Dan Balz, The Washington Post; Doyle McManus, Los Angeles Times; Karen Tumulty, The Washington Post; Peter Baker, The New York Times.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL).
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: David Brooks, New York Times; Katty Kay, BBC; David Ignatius, Washington Post; and Kelly O’Donnell, NBC.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Gen Colin Powell; Mayors Kasim Reed of Atlanta, GA, Vincent Gray of Washington, D.C., and Robert Bowers of East Orange, NJ; and Rep. Allen West (R-FL).
•Platts Energy Week: Helix Energy Solutions CEO Owen Kratz.
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: This week’s “Newsmakers” guest and reporters are TBD …
•WJLA’s energyNOW!: Daniel Weiss, Center for American Progress; Tyson Slocum, Public Citizen.
•Politico’s “Turn the Table” after the jump.
We’ll update as we get ’em.