This week, VICE Media is hiring a social producer for VICE News, while Cornerstone needs a content editor/managing editor. MWW Group is seeking a director or vice president of social media strategy, and the Clinton Foundation is on the hunt for a digital and new media director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Producer, VICE News VICE Media (Brooklyn, NY)
- Content Editor/Managing Editor Cornerstone (New York, NY)
- Director/VP Social Media Strategy – Corporate MWW Group (Washington, DC)
- Digital & New Media Director Clinton Foundation (New York, NY)
- Social Media Marketing Manager Complex Media (New York, NY)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented SocialTimes pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.