Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with five new hires overall between two companies. PlaySpace reported the most activity with seven new hires.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Gisele Simões, Country Manager Brazil — Simões was product marketing manager at Yahoo.com.
- Erik Jan Bastmeijer, CRM & Retention Manager — Bastmeijer was online reputation manager at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts.
- Esteve Schouten, Game Developer — Schouten was consultant at Fundación iBit.
- Juan Gabriel Gomila, Data Analyst & Game Designer — Gomila starts his career in PlaySpace.
- Bárbara Ferrer, Assistant Acquisition Manager — Ferrer starts her career in PlaySpace.
- Vanessa Blanco, Community Manager — Blanco starts her career in PlaySpace.
- Marta Roig, Community Manager — Roig starts her career in PlaySpace
- Sebastian Szczepanski: worked as a Freelancer before joining as an Engineer
- Patrick Kulling, Engineer — Kulling worked as a Flash, Actionscript Developer at Play Studio before.
- Judith Schweitzer, Intellectual Property Manager — Schweitzer worked as a Intellectual property lawyer at Office Freylinger S.A. previously.
- Keykan Sönmez, Game Designer — Sönmez worked in a similar position at Peak Games.
- Pia Simonsen, Game Analyst — Simonsen worked at Litepoint as a process and quality engineer.