The #RunwayToThePolls challenge was spearheaded by I am a voter, in partnership with the Black in Fashion Council and the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Celebrities dressed in their “trendiest voting outfits” to drop off their vote-by-mail ballots, in Instagram Reels videos set to “Vote,” an original song by Lizzo.
- Barbie shows off her accessory game.
- Sophia Bush sports “head-to-toe” I am a voter gear.
- Will Ferrell brings his dog along.
- Debra Messing heads to the mailbox, rain or shine.
- Mandy Moore struts down her driveway in Stuart Weitzman boots that were made for voting.
- Lisa Rinna shows off some killer dance moves.