Facebook appears to be testing a new layout for pages.
The differences between the standard Facebook page layout (as illustrated in the screenshot of the SocialTimes Social Network News page) and the altered page layout include:
- The cover image is larger and extends across the entire column.
- The profile picture is smaller.
- Page insights appear below the cover image, rather than to the right of it.
- The menu for page administrators appears on the left-hand side, instead of below the cover image.
- Information about the page appears lower and on the right-hand side, instead of higher and on the left-hand side.
Facebook had not responded to a request for comment at the time of this post.
Readers: Have you seen this different page layout, and what are your thoughts about it?