Creators and publishers already using Facebook’s Creator Studio gained access to a companion mobile application Thursday.
Head of creator and publisher experience Jeff Birkeland said in a blog post that the app was designed to work with Creator Studio on desktop, and it provides access to the same insights and engagement metrics as the desktop hub.
He added that creators and publishers can:
- Access data and engagement metrics on how content is performing, such as one-minute views and average minutes viewed.
- Edit video titles and descriptions, delete and expire posts, publish drafted posts and reschedule posts that are already scheduled.
- Read and respond to Facebook messages and comments directly via the app’s inbox.
- Manage multiple Facebook pages and toggle between them without having to log out of one and log into another.
- Receive immediate in-app notifications for key milestones.
The new app is available for iOS and Android, and more information is available here.