This week, Voice of America is hiring a managing editor, while Atlantic Media needs a content editor for its custom strategies department. The Washington Examiner is seeking a social media strategist, and Slate is on the hunt for a senior writer for The Root. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Managing Editor Voice of America (Washington, DC)
- Content Editor, Custom Strategies Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Social Media Strategist Washington Examiner (Washington, DC)
- Senior Writer, The Root Slate Magazine (Washington, DC)
- Managing Editor Association of Corporate Counsel (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.