This week, AARP is hiring a features editor for health topics, while The New Republic needs a staff writer to cover politics. Protenus is seeking a vice president of marketing, and U.S. News & World Report is on the hunt for a copy editor for autos. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Features Editor AARP (Washington, DC)
- Staff Writer, Politics The New Republic (Washington, DC)
- VP of Marketing Protenus (Washington, DC)
- Copy Editor, Autos U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- Associate Vice President Finn Partners (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.