Company Provided You a Phone? You Might Want to Confer with a CPA or Tax Attorney

Interesting item in the San Francisco Examiner that you might want to read if (1) you live in the U.S. and (2) your firm provided you with a phone.

The government has eyes for your business cell phone

I’m not a tax expert of any kind. And, I’m not affected by the law mentioned in the article since my phone services are provided by me to me 🙂

However, if your firm provides you with a cell phone whose annual cost is $1,500 or more, read the article and decide if you need to speak with a tax specialist. The tax is $105 according to the article. So, you might want to seek out this advice as part of group.

Recommended articles