Facebook will maintain a strong presence at the 11th annual Advertising Week gathering in New York starting Sept. 29, returning as a sponsor and participating in several panels.
The social network outlined its Advertising Week schedule in a post on the Facebook for Business page:
Monday, Sept. 29
- 9:20 a.m. (all times ET), Crowne Plaza: Katie Couric in conversation with Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg.
- 10:30 a.m., The Microsoft Stage: Programmatic Buying: The Wave of the Future or the Latest Shining Object? Moderator: Gayle Fuguitt, CEO and president, the Advertising Research Foundation. Panelists: Facebook head of measurement and insights Brad Smallwood, Pfizer director of digital marketing Bryan Chupp, Datalogix chief marketing officer Steven Wolfe-Pereira and Ted McConnell Consulting principal Ted McConnell.
- 11 a.m., Times Center: Rethinking Marketing to Women. Panelists: Sandberg, Cosmopolitan editor-in-chief Joanna Coles, Getty Images co-founder and CEO Jonathan Klein and BBDO Worldwide president and CEO Andrew Robertson.
- 1:30 p.m., Nasdaq Marketsite: Inside the Programmatic Ring. Panelists: Facebook head of partner development Khurrum Malik, Adara president Elizabeth Harz, Yahoo vice president of product management Dennis Buchheim, NCC Media senior VP of research and e-business operations Nick Garramone, Gamut Smart Media from Cox VP of publisher relations Cheryl Ng and Publicis North America chief digital officer Dawn Winchester.
- 2 p.m., Times Center Hall (downstairs): Where the Cookie Crumbles: Solving the Cross-Device Problem. Moderator: Atlas Solutions managing director Erik Johnson. Panelists: Annalect head of data Adam Gitlin, Frito-Lay/Pepsi senior director of portfolio strategy and analytics Shyam Venugopal and Nielsen VP of product David Wong.
Tuesday, Sept. 30
- 11:15 a.m., Crowne Plaza Hotel: Marketing for a New Reality. Facebook head of ad tech and Atlas David Jakubowski.
- 11:20 a.m., Highline Stages: Mobile Marketing in a Connected World (SM2). Facebook VP of global marketing solutions Carolyn Everson and Ford Motor executive VP of global marketing, sales and service Jim Farley.
- 4:25 p.m., Nasdaq Marketsite: One Year Later: Building In Feed Ad Products. Moderator: ARF’s Fuguitt. Panelists: Facebook ads product marketing manager Scott Shapiro, LinkedIn VP, marketing solutions, North American sales Jonathan Lister, Sharethrough CEO Dan Greenberg and Yahoo VP of solutions development Peter Foster.
- 4:45 p.m., Times Center Hall: The Great Debate: Linear Television: Tried and True or So Over You? Moderator: The Wall Street Journal senior editor Mike Shields. Panelists: Smallwood, Havas Media North America CEO Lori Hiltz, CBS president of CBS Vision and chief revenue officer David Poltrack, Clear Channel Communications president of content marketing and revenue strategy Tim Spengler, Simulmedia founder and CEO Dave Morgan, former NBC Universal Cable Entertainment executive VP of research Charles Kennedy and Datalogix’s Wolfe-Pereira.
- 6 p.m., Del Posto: Fortune Brainstorm TECH Dinner: Marketing Reimagined. Sandberg and Fortune managing editor Alan Murray.
Wednesday, Oct. 1
- 10 a.m., Times Center (main stage): Sight, Sound and Mobile: Video Marketing in the Digital Era. Moderator: Everson. Panelists: Starcom MediaVest Group president of global digital, data and analytics Lisa Weinstein, Coca-Cola VP of global connections Ivan Pollard and NBC Entertainment senior VP Kjerstin Beatty.
- 11:10 a.m., Highline Stages: Rethinking Auto Marketing: How Mercedes-Benz Used Community-Inspired Instagram Ads to Fuel their GLA Launch (SM2). Instagram head of market development Matt Jacobson and Mercedes-Benz USA general manager of marketing services Eric Jillard.
Thursday, Oct. 2
- 5 p.m., Times Center Stage: Sacked! Carolyn and Michael. Everson and Live with Kelly and Michael co-host Michael Strahan.
Readers: Are any of you attending Advertising Week 2014?