Facebook continues to conduct surveys of both users and advertisers in an attempt to keep refining its offerings, and the latest effort was aimed at the latter — specifically, Ads Manager users.
The Shpilman shared the screenshots above and below with AllFacebook, in which a module appeared atop Ads Manager, reading:
We’d like to hear from you: Please take 10 to 15 minutes to tell us about your experience using Facebook Ads Manager. Your feedback will help us better design our product and service, and you could win a $100 gift card!
Questions (pictured below) included:
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the Facebook Ads Manager?
- The following is an example screenshot of Facebook Ads Manager (with some text blurred out). Imagine this is what you see for your own Facebook ads. Click on a spot (any metric, data, chart, link) that you like the most about the Ads Manager tool.
- What are the main reasons you come to use Ads Manager?
- Think about the most recent campaign you have completed in Ads Manager. What was the primary goal or objective for advertising?
- For this most recent campaign, how satisfied are you with the result Facebook ads delivered?
- For campaigns for the same objective, which of the following metrics do you consider the most important in evaluating the ad’s performance?
- If your ad is seen by 100 people on Facebook for a total of 150 times (some people saw it more than once), and it is liked/commented/clicked for a total of 80 times, what is the reach of your ad?
- How is CPC defined in Facebook ads?
- In the past six months, which of the following ad platforms have you used to promote your business?
- What are one or two things we could do to make Facebook’s Ads Manager features better serve your needs?
- Do you have any feedback about the survey itself? If so, please let us know so we can improve it for future survey takers.
The survey concluded by saying that 10 randomly selected respondents would receive $100 Amazon gift cards.
Facebook ran a similar survey for users of its Power Editor in November 2013.
Ads Manager users: Have you seen this survey? What do you think of the questions?
Survey image courtesy of Shutterstock.