You ought not be in pictures

Kidsatmovies_1The good news: People notice in-theater commercials. The bad news: People dislike them. In an InsightExpress survey of moviegoers, 91 percent said they notice the commercials shown before the featured film begins. (The remaining 9 percent must be prime candidates for eyeglasses, if not for attention-deficit drugs.) But 53 percent said movie theaters should stop showing such commercials. An especially irate 27 percent said the proliferation of in-theater commercials will lead them to go to the movies less often. That way, they can stay home and watch TV commercials.

–Posted By Mark Dolliver