Driving relevance means driving growth. Join global brands and industry thought leaders at Brandweek, Sept. 11–14 in Miami, for actionable takeaways to better your marketing. 50% off passes ends April 10.
It's been a divisive year. In the interest of making unity a thing again, Microsoft just released "The Art of Harmony," an uplifting piece of work that features real people, from a diversity of cultures and roles, joining forces to create a piece of public art.
• Joel Artista, an artist, educator and social change advocate who uses community-based public art to express messages of goodwill
• Child activist Zianna Oliphant
• Florida police officer Bobby White, better known as the "basketball cop"
• West African refugee and artist Hawa Diallo
• Jazz Jennings, the youngest person to publicly identify herself as transgender
• Zea Bowling, a first-grader who stood up to hate when the Supreme Court ruled for same-sex marriage
• Christopher Catrambone, founder of the Migrant Offshore Aid Station
• Mona Haydar, an activist best known for her "Ask a Muslim" stand, which offers passersby free coffee...