Leading through crisis. Empowering your teams. Investing in yourself.
These are all challenges business leaders are faced with daily in an increasingly complex marketplace. But if there’s one thing leaders have learned in 2020, it’s that they can’t do it alone. That’s why Adweek reimagined our annual Brandweek event and incorporated a series of Masterclasses taught by some of world’s best marketers delivering clear, concise, actionable takeaways.
Click here to learn more about our 16 Masterclasses taught by top CMOs and marketing leaders including:
- Lara Hood Balazs, chief marketing officer and general manager, strategic partner group, Intuit
- Patricia Corsi, global chief marketing and digital officer, Bayer
- Peter Giorgi, chief marketing officer, Celebrity Cruises
- Melissa Grady, chief marketing officer, Cadillac
- Carla Hassan, chief marketing officer, Citi
- Tariq Hassan, chief marketing officer, Petco
- Pam Kaufman, president, consumer products, ViacomCBS
- Kellyn Smith Kenny, former chief marketing officer, Hilton
- Fernando Machado, global chief marketing officer, Restaurant Brands International
- Marcel Marcondes, U.S. chief marketing officer, Anheuser-Busch
- Vineet Mehra, global chief marketing officer and chief customer officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- David Messinger, chief marketing officer, Activision Blizzard
- Kimberly Evans Paige, evp, chief marketing officer, BET
- Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing and communications officer and president, Healthcare, Mastercard
- Seth Solomons, chief marketing officer, Equinox
- Marisa Thalberg, evp, chief brand and marketing officer, Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Dara Treseder, svp, head of global marketing and communications, Peloton
In addition to the Masterclasses across the first four days, the final day of Brandweek included the heartfelt farewell to marketing after 40 years from Antonio Lucio, now former global CMO of Facebook. Day 5 also incorporated career-building tips from Greg Welch, Musa Tariq, Julian Duncan and other leaders, including members of the Adweek Executive Mentor program—a dynamic, driven group representing the future of marketing. Watch below for a highlight reel of what they’ve been up to.
The Fans. The Brands. Social Good. The Future of Sports. Don't miss the upcoming Brandweek Sports Marketing Summit and Upfronts, a live virtual experience on Nov. 16-19. Early-bird passes available until Oct. 26. Register now.