We want to know what you’re reading, and we want you to know that we know what you’re reading, and we want to tell you what the most read stories were in March. Make sense?
Since we haven’t done this in a while, we thought we’d give you a quick review of the top 10 stories from the last month.
Counting down from the 10th position to number one:
10. Ogilvy Lands Pernod Ricard USA Tequila and Mezcal Brands
9. Revolving Door Roundup: Wunderman Thompson, The Many, Camp + King and More
8. The Many Names Amber Justis as Head of Creative
7. Revolving Door Roundup: 72andSunny, Wunderman Thompson, Alma and More
6. Internal Memo: Omnicom CEO John Wren on One-Year Remote Work Anniversary
5. Internal Memo: ICF Next Used Promise of Employee Vaccinations as Phishing Test
4. Mike Tyson Intimidates Partygoers in Mike’s Hard Lemonade Seltzer Campaign
3. Capital One Brings Back Jackson, Barkley and Lee for March Madness
2. We Hear: Zimmerman Advertising Asked Remote Employees to Return to Office As Soon As Possible
1. Internal Memo: Zimmerman Advertising Founder, Interim CEO Jordan Zimmerman Sends Agency-Wide Email Addressing Return to Work Policy
Internal memos were big this month, and we sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on the AgencySpy home page. You can also email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message on Twitter.
(Editor’s Note: In keeping with the agency theme, the photo is the poster for the 1980 movie Agency, starring Robert Mitchum, Lee Majors and Valerie Perrine. If the tagline is any indication, it was a doozy of a film: “Advertising is a serious game. Now it’s a deadly one at the Agency.” Cue dramatic theme.)